Saturday, January 23, 2010

SENIOR SONG

It’s for Life

It just seems like yesterday
Enjoying life day by day
I see familiar faces everyday
But then it fades away…

Everything’s gonna change now
I’m sure of it somehow
But something inside me tells me
I know it will stay…

Refrain:

Never in my whole life
I’ve felt this surge of feeling
All I know is that
This is what I’ve been waiting…

Chorus:

This is not the end
For I know this brings a start
We shall not despair
For life is always fair
To correct the failures of yesterday
To enjoy the laughters of today
There’s never any doubt
That high school is for life…

I know its borrowed time
As we enjoy this simple rhyme
Let me just tell all of you here
I could not help but shed a tear…

A colorful variety
Emotions mixed so nicely
At one point we laugh for a while
Then we sit and have a cry…

(repeat refrain and chorus)

Bridge:
Parting is such a sweet, sweet sorrow
But time will come we’ll meet again, I know…

(repeat chorus twice)

Coda:

It’s for life…

No comments:

Post a Comment