Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Class Reunion

Eight months after our Graduation, we had our first class reunion. In Glen Rose, last December 20, 2009, the whole active Dominicans gathered and share different views about the same topic: the college life.

Thanks to Ecila, our salututorian, for organizing the event. Thanks for everyone who cooperated with the event. Thanks for everyone who responded the Facebook message. Thanks for all the memories gathered at the pool.

Despite the little dilemmas created by our immaturity, the reunion was really a big success.

I loved all the memories we'd share inside the pool area. I couldn't forget the things we reminisce during our high school life in SCC.

If ever somebody would give me a million in exchange of my entire high school memories, I will deny his offer. I wouln't be who I am today without my unforgettable high school journey.

Despite all the mess I've done especially during my junior year, I didn't regret it. That shaped me who I am today.

Pardon for anybody I've hurt. Thank for all the memories, guyz.

Until next time. Until next reunion. Until next memory to linger within me... within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment